Compare Listings

Normandy Shores Golf Club

Normandy Shores Golf Club

In January of 1928 land was donated to the City of Miami Beach by M. C. Gryzmish and a year later the city began to dredge and haul in fill which would later become the man-made island for the golf course.  Ten years later, in 1939, the City of Miami Beach had created Normandy Shores […]